Problem spaceAre you unsure about what products, services, business models or features to build next?
With us, you will spot the right business opportunities in a strategic and economic context, with due research and facilitation.
By gathering the right data and challenging opportunities from a customer, market, tech and business perspective, we will pinpoint those with the best potential for new revenue generation.
Actionable results after 2-4 weeks
- Thorough customer, market, tech, and business analysis
- A prioritized shortlist of high potential innovation opportunities
- Pitch deck for internal decision making
Defining Opportunity Spaces
- Understanding the strategic context
- Review of existing opportunity backlog
- Definition of key playgrounds for further research
- Qualitative & quantitative user research
- Market and competitor analysis
- Deep dive into technological tipping points and their business impact
- Structured assessment of identified business opportunities
- Prioritization based on impact, confidence and effort
- Creation of management decision deck
How can we help youA Discovery Sprint can answer…
You have a full opportunity backlog, but are unsure which topics are worth tackling?
A Discovery Sprint sprint will help you choose the right business opportunities to pursue. Through our proven ICE Scoring model, we will challenge the relevance of your ideas and rank them based on potential impact, confidence and effort to build.
At the end, your opportunity backlog has been prioritized and you have a clear action plan on what to validate next.
You want to capitalize on a new trend, but have no idea how?
By screening the startup landscape & our VC network and conducting comprehensive trend research, we will unravel new opportunities for you to capitalize on.
During the process, we will score and qualify all identified opportunities to ensure you can work on topics that are strategically relevant for your company and help you unlock new revenue streams.
Discover other quick start engagements